Vivenge Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Gręzówka-Kolonia, registered in the National Court Register kept by the Lublin East District Court in Lublin with registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000179647, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 712549479, NIP (tax identification numer): 8212333696, attaches particular importance to the right to privacy of all visitors to its website.
Personal data: Personal data mean information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person (Article 4 (1) of the GDPR).
Processing: Processing means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, arranging, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, disseminating or otherwise sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying (Article 4 (2) of the GDPR).
GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Personal data refer to all information that can tell us something about you or that we can link to you. This applies in particular to the name and surname, e-mail address and IP address of the device. Processing is understood as everything we can do with such data, e.g. collecting, recording, storing, changing, organizing, using, disclosing, transferring or deleting them.
Visiting our website involves sending queries to the server on which the website is stored. Such inquiries are saved in the server logs (including the User’s IP address, date, time). These data are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
You also provide us with your personal information by contacting us through one of our communication channels, including the contact form.
III. Who is the Administrator of your personal data
The Administrator of your personal data is Vivenge Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Gręzówka-Kolonia (21-400), ul. Przemysłowa 7.
IV. What personal data we collect
Personal data that we collect include as follows:
− identification data such as your name, e-mail address and IP address of your computer or mobile device,
− data about your internet behaviour and preferences, such as the IP address of your mobile device or computer and the pages you visit on the website https://vivenge.eu/.
V. For what purpose and on what basis we process your personal data
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1) enabling the use of the website (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
2) archival (evidence), which is the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
3) for possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, which is the implementation of our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
4) to consider complaints, if they are lodged, regarding the functioning of the website (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
VI. Sharing your personal data
The recipient of your personal data may be the Administrator’s employees (to the extent that the data are necessary for the performance of their duties).
The User’s personal data may also be disclosed to the following entities:
1) third parties to which the Administrator assigns his rights or obligations on the basis of an appropriate agreement;
2) national or international supervisory, enforcement or stock exchange authorities and courts in cases where the Administrator is obliged to do so on the basis of generally applicable provisions; and
3) government or local government administration bodies or other public bodies.
VII. How long do we store your personal data
We may process the data processed on the basis of our legitimate interest until the Administrator’s legitimate interests are fulfilled, constituting the basis for this processing, or until you object to such processing.
VIII. How do we protect your personal data
To protect your data, we use internal policies and standards throughout our organisation. In particular, and in accordance with the law, we apply appropriate technical and organizational measures (policies and procedures, IT security measures, etc.) to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data, as well as a secure method of their processing. In addition, the Administrator’s employees are subject to confidentiality obligations and may not unlawfully or unnecessarily disclose your personal data.
IX. Your rights and how we respect them
We respect your rights as a User of our website to determine how your personal data are used. These rights include as follows:
1. The right to access the information
You have the right to contact us to obtain a summary of the personal data we process.
2. The right to rectify data
If your personal data are incorrect, you have the right to ask us to correct them.
3. The right to object to processing
You can object to our use of your personal data. You can also object to receiving commercial communications from us by unsubscribing by clicking on the link at the bottom of each commercial email.
4. The right to restrict the processing
You have the right to ask us to limit the use of your personal data if:
− you believe that the information is incorrect,
− we are processing data that are unlawful.
You may ask us to delete your personal data if:
− we no longer need them for the purposes for which the data were collected;
− you withdraw your consent to their processing and the Administrator has no other basis for processing;
− you object to the processing of your data by us for our legitimate interests, and there are no overriding legitimate interests in data processing and this objection has been recognised;
− we process your personal data unlawfully, or
− the European Union or European Union member state laws require us to delete your personal data.
5. The right to lodge a complaint
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
X. Cookies. “Cookies” policy
1. ”Cookies” are understood as IT data stored in Users’ end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies
3. ”Cookies” are intended for the use of websites and used for:
• enabling the User’s session to be maintained on each subsequent subpage of the website,
• matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the User, first of all, these files recognise his device to display the page according to his preferences,
• to create anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of identifying the User.
5. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows ”cookies” to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about their every transfer to the User’s devices.
6. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling ”cookies” is available in the software (web browser) settings.
7. Changes to the settings in the User’s web browser may prevent the proper functioning of the websites.
XI. Embedded content from other websites
XII. Security of the User’s personal data
The administrator declares that your personal data are processed in accordance with the guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, in particular, declares that he has implemented all the necessary technical and organisational measures to properly secure Users’ personal data.